Whether you're refreshing a room or rethinking your whole home, we can help you create a look you'll love with art. At Wychwood Art we offer three types of appointment: online, in the gallery or at your home.
Free Art Advisory in the Gallery
Typically, a gallery appointment will take 1 hour to discuss your needs. We will help select art work or artworks for a room or number of rooms. This will include thinking about all element in the room from flooring and curtains to the finishing touches that will affect the artwork that you choose.
- Step 1: Discuss- Deborah will start by discussing ideas and what you'd like to achieve and if you have a budget in mind.
- Step 2: Browse- You'll then look at some art works together and Deborah will start devising ideas for your room based on what you like.
- Step 3: Shop or move onto Step 4- At the end of an appointment, we'll give you a list of all the items you and Deborah have selected. You can purchase any works or if you'd prefer a house visit with the works seen below.
- Step 4- HOME VISIT- For Certain projects Deborah will then also do a home visit arranging to come to your home to bring the works you have selected to try out in your home so you can try them before you buy.
Free Art Advisory in your home
For larger projects and for certain clients that cannot make it into the gallery, Deborah will come directly to your home. Deborah works independently or with your interior designer working out the best works for your home.
- Step 1- Arrange a visit and discuss what you are looking for.
- Step 2- Deborah arranges to come to your home with a number of artworks for you to try.
- Step 3- For larger projects it is an ongoing process from anything from a few weeks to a year.
Free Art Advisory Online
Alternatively, all of this can be done online by sending images of the space or spaces to email@example.com