About this work of Art
Carbon Bulldog by Artist Alastair Gibson is an engineered inspired sculpture made out of carbon. Sculpture limited to ten pieces.
Alastair Gibson Says: “Carbon is the building block of life. Pets have special places in our lives and when we share time with these animals we find out more about ourselves. This sculpture shows a much loved iconic British pet through the eyes of an engineer.”
– Material: 355 plies / layers of T300 2 x 2 twill 650 gsm carbon fibre with 37% 985 resin content. Each ply has 3 million 168 thousand, individual fibres per ply.
– Collar: Machined anodised aluminium with inserted stingray skin and laser etched name tag. (Each Dog has a different name – our dog in the gallery is named ‘Bruno.’)
– Cure: 180° for 2 hours at 7 bar pressure.
– Mounting method: Desk or table display.
Dimensions: L 15cm W 15cm H 17cm.
Weight: 1.7 kg
- Free Delivery to the U.K. - For deliveries outside of the U.K. please contact email@example.com for a shipping quote prior to purchasing as delivery is charged on top of the sale price for international deliveries.
- Size : H 17 cm x W 15 cm